Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Pet captions!


This post has some pics of my pets and what I think they are saying! If you want to see more pet captions here is a link to my friends blog, Banana and Bear.

Prilla: Why are you taking a picture of me!


Orion: I thought I burryed my sunflower seed in here!


Prilla: What is going on over there? 


Orion: (looking at himself in the mirror) aren't I a handsome gerbil!


Nibbley: Elly, can I use some of your jewelry?


Prilla: CHEESE! 


Prilla: Is there anybody over there? maybe they want my pawdogragh!


Ashur: How did this pine cone get in here?

Hope you liked the pet captions!

Elly : D
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Cute Pet Captions, I like your jewelry box! :D
    xo,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Elly

      P.S I like your pet captions too!

      Delete